Let's just face it we need our cellphone devices! Even if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic we would still need our cellphones as a lot of us use our devices not only to stay connected to our love ones, but also to our businesses. But have you ever stopped and considered what exactly it is costing you to stay connected? When is the last time you've audited your cellphone bill to make sure your bill is correct? I know a lot of us are continuously on the move and are thinking as long as I'm able to make a call, send a text or an email, I'm good! I mean I kinda agree but I kinda don't because it's your money we're talking about here!
Last night I got a text from my cellphone provider, T-Mobile, reminding me that our cellphone bill is $343.49 this month! Wait...before you yell at me for not being lavish and thrifty, that bill is for six phone lines and the taxes and fees are included in that price! I know people who pay that for one line or two lines. So here is how we are able to pay so little for our plan:
• One of us on the plan has a pretty decent employer discount! I'm talking about like 20 something percent!
• We are on a family plan! The more the thriftier!
• We are signed up for automatic payments...which saves us about $20 a month!
• The less data we use the more we save...up to $10/month per line!
• There is only one of us who is still paying on a phone. Before you ask, no it isn't me! This is also why all of us do not pay the same amount each month! I'm not paying for anyone else's phone when I OWN mine!
What else is included in the price?
• All of us get Netflix for just $2 a month...total for all 6 of us!
• Unlimited talk, text and 4G data
• Mobile hotspot